Redmans advised a client on a complex and involved Employment Tribunal claim, resulting in a five-figure settlement for their client the day before the Employment Tribunal was due to commence.
Want to talk to an expert employment law solicitor?
You'll receive a callback from a specialist within an hour
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 12/11/2018 Employment law stories in the news - 05.11.2018 to 11.11.2018
- 25/10/2018 Poorly handled ill health procedure did not amount to disability discrimination (Dr Peter Dunn v The Secretary of State for Justice and HMIP, EAT)
- 23/10/2018 Female employee awarded £15,000 after Tribunal finds that requirement that she work 40 hours per week was indirectly discriminatory (Miss L Fairclough v Forever 21 (UK) Ltd: 2400060/2018)
- 22/10/2018 Employment law stories in the news - 15.10.2018 to 21.10.2018
- 18/10/2018 Ambiguous letter of resignation meant that employee did not resign but was dismissed (East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust v Mrs P Levy UKEAT/0232/17)