Redmans advised a client on a complex and involved Employment Tribunal claim, resulting in a five-figure settlement for their client the day before the Employment Tribunal was due to commence.
Want to talk to an expert employment law solicitor?
You'll receive a callback from a specialist within an hour
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 21/05/2018 Employment law stories in the news - 14.05.2018 to 20.05.2018
- 17/05/2018 Claimant wins over £13,000 in Employment Tribunal claim for maternity discrimination (Malik v Mauricare Limited & ors)
- 15/05/2018 Claimant prevented from bringing second Employment Tribunal discrimination claim due to existing settlement agreement
- 14/05/2018 Employment law stories in the news - 07.05.2018 to 13.05.2018
- 10/05/2018 Stablehand wins pregnancy discrimination claim in the Employment Tribunal after being fired (Parsons v Oswestry Equestrian Centre Limited)