Redmans advised a client on a complex and involved Employment Tribunal claim, resulting in a five-figure settlement for their client the day before the Employment Tribunal was due to commence.
Want to talk to an expert employment law solicitor?
You'll receive a callback from a specialist within an hour
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 18/02/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 11.02.2019 to 17.02.2019
- 13/02/2019 Negotiating a higher redundancy payout - 10 top tips
- 11/02/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 04.02.2019 to 10.02.2019
- 07/02/2019 Female employee made redundant on maternity leave awarded almost £30,000 by Employment Tribunal (Storie v Clyde Property Ltd S/4100303/17)
- 05/02/2019 Withdrawal of settlement agreement not due to threat of Tribunal proceedings (Degnan v BP Services International Limited ET/3302969/2015)