Redmans advised a client on a complex and involved Employment Tribunal claim, resulting in a five-figure settlement for their client the day before the Employment Tribunal was due to commence.
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 22/02/2018 Disabled employee awarded over £110,000 after discriminatory dismissal (Carrabyne v Department for Work and Pensions)
- 20/02/2018 Female employee dismissed because she was pregnant awarded over £25,000 in compensation (Lewandowski v Bradford District Apprenticeship Training Academy)
- 19/02/2018 Employment law stories in the news - 12.02.2018 to 18.02.2018
- 16/02/2018 Five pregnancy and maternity Employment Tribunal claims that were successful in 2017
- 15/02/2018 Employment Tribunal finds that female employee was dismissed because of her pregnancy (Mrs S Deol v Sonic Laboratories Ltd)