No win no fee employment solicitors
Redmans are specialist no win no fee employment solicitors helping clients in London and nationwide. We have experience in all types of employment law cases and are able to offer expert advice to employees on all potential claims they may have, whether these are in the Employment Tribunal or civil courts.
What is no win no fee
‘No win no fee’ means just that: if you are not ‘successful’ with your claim then you will not have to pay us any fees. ‘Success’ normally means winning your Employment Tribunal claim or an agreed settlement, so normally in these types of cases we don’t get paid unless you do. If you are successful with your claim (or if your case is settled on an agreed basis) then we will normally take an agreed percentage of any amount that is awarded by the court or under the settlement (as applicable).
How no win no fee funding works
We would assess your case and, if we’re able to take your case on a no win no fee basis, then we would let you know and offer you funding on a no win no fee basis. As detailed above, ‘no win no fee’ means that if you are successful with your claim then we would be paid a percentage (normally no more than 35%, and usually between 20% and 35%) of any award made by the Tribunal or settlement reached between the parties; if you’re not successful with your claim then you will not normally owe us anything. Hence ‘no win no fee’.
Case studies of matters we have taken on a no win no fee funding basis
We will consider taking almost any types of Employment Tribunal claim on a ‘no win no fee’ basis – we have dealt with the following claims on a no win no fee basis before:
- Unfair dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Wrongful dismissal
- Breach of contract
- Disability discrimination
- Sex discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Race discrimination
- Pregnancy and maternity discrimination
Case studies of cases with no win no fee funding
- Redmans helps client to settle her sexual harassment claim against her boss – How Redmans represented a client in settlement agreement negotiations, and secured an ex-gratia payment for her (read the case study)
- Redmans helps settle sexual harassment case for male client for over £20,000 – How Chris Hadrill, a specialist employment solicitor, helped a male client who had been sexually harassed at work to settle their potential claims against their employer for over £20,000 (read the case study)
- Redmans secures £11,000 and a reference for client in settled Employment Tribunal victimisation claim – How Chris Hadrill, a specialist employment solicitor, represented a client in an Employment Tribunal claim and secured the client £11,000 tax-free ex-gratia compensation and a reference through a COT3 agreement (a form of settlement agreement) (read the case study)
- Client wins almost £20,000 in Employment Tribunal unfair dismissal claim – How Chris Hadrill successfully represented an employee on a no win no fee basis in an Employment Tribunal unfair dismissal claim and won just under £20,000 for his client (read the case study)
Contact one of our solicitors to discuss no win no fee funding for your case
Call Redmans on 020 3397 3603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange for you to speak to a solicitor on the same day to discuss your case.