Want to talk to an expert employment law solicitor?
You'll receive a callback from a specialist within an hour
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 19/07/2018 Employee entitled to appeal after being dismissed for failing to prove right to work in UK (Afzal v East London Pizza Ltd (t/a Dominos Pizza), EAT)
- 17/07/2018 Claimant precluded from bringing further Employment Tribunal claim due to previous COT3 settlement agreement (Mr J Moulton v The Chief Constable of Norfolk Constabulary, ET)
- 16/07/2018 Employment law stories in the news - 09.07.2018 to 15.07.2018
- 12/07/2018 Union official automatically unfairly dismissed for disclosing confidential information (Morris v Metrolink RATP Dev Ltd, Court of Appeal)
- 10/07/2018 How not to dismiss an employee….and the consequences (L Cassell v Cracker Jacks Day Nursery Limited (1) and Mrs Fiona Lewis (2)).