"Redmans handled the review of our employment contracts for the employees of our restaurant chain and we were impressed with the speed and professionalism with which they dealt with our matter"
"Chris Hadrill at Redmans handled a sensitive and important disciplinary matter for us with skill, precision and speed, achieving exactly the result we wanted. Thank you, Redmans"
Redmans are proud to be the honorary employment law counsel for React. We handle any and all employment issues for React on a pro bono basis.
"Chris Hadrill at Redmans unpicked what appeared to be a complicated document and gave me a step-by-step guide on what I really needed to know. He acted on my behalf diligently, in a timely manner and with total integrity. I was paid a severance package from my former employer but when the part of the agreed payment was late, Chris followed up to ensure smooth payment at the next pay run. If I was ever in the same situation again, I would have no hesitation in using Redmans services again and would recommend colleagues to do the same"
Chris was understanding, co-operative and highly efficient in dealing with my employment issue and was a pleasure to deal with. He contradicts the sometimes stuffy and slow paced nature of solicitors and embraces technology to speed processes along. He helped bring my situation to a very satisfactory outcome in a short space of time and I would highly recommend him to others.
"I found Redmans to be very professional and friendly,Chris was always willing to explain all my options and any legalities that I did not understand, he helped to put our minds at rest during the last 14 months, would use again if we needed to. Thanks Chris."
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 21/12/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 14.12.2020 to 20.12.2020
- 18/12/2020 Case study: client alleging bullying and harassment at work secures settlement agreement of almost £100,000
- 16/12/2020 Top tips for employers on settlement agreements
- 15/12/2020 Employment Tribunal awards claimant over £70,000 in pregnancy discrimination case (Miss N Grant v Hunter Price International Limited R2 and Mr Joshua Eden (R4) ET2410479/2018)
- 14/12/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 07.12.2020 to 13.12.2020