Currently viewing the tag: "social media"
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 26/05/2020 Tribunal finds that pregnant woman was discriminated against after unfair criticism made of her work (Miss N Grant v Hunter Price International Ltd and Others: ET/2410479/2018)
- 25/05/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 18.05.2020 to 24.05.2020
- 21/05/2020 Pregnant employee's dismissal not discrimination as dismissing officers were unaware of pregnancy (Agbaje v Santander UK Plc - ET/3325931/2017)
- 20/05/2020 How to negotiate an exit package for senior executives - top 10 tips
- 19/05/2020 Pregnant employee awarded over £40,000 after being discriminated against by employer (Bosch v FAC Property Consultants Limited - ET/1401369/2018)