Currently viewing the tag: "settlement agreements"
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 12/12/2019 Court of Appeal holds that belief in right to own copyright created not a philosophical belief under Equality Act (Grey v Mulberry Limited  EWCA Civ 1720)
- 10/12/2019 Employer's closed mind in dismissal process meant employee was dismissed unfairly (Mrs Lovelady v Mrs Fowler trading as Daniel James - ET/1600788/2019)
- 09/12/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 02.12.2019 to 08.12.2019
- 05/12/2019 EAT upholds decision to award costs of £170,000 against Claimant (Mr Brooks v Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust - UKEAT/0246/18/JOJ)
- 03/12/2019 Employment Tribunal finds that doctor was not unfairly dismissed after he refused to use transgender pronouns (Mackereth v (1) The Department for Work and Pensions (2) Advanced Personnel Management Group (UK) Ltd - ET/1304602/2018)