Currently viewing the tag: "settlement agreement"
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 24/09/2019 Employment Tribunal awards Claimant who tried to return from maternity leave over £11,000 after botched settlement discussions
- 23/09/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 16.09.2019 to 22.09.2019
- 23/07/2019 EAT holds that complaint of defamation in the workplace could potentially constitute a protected disclosure (Mr Ibrahim v HCA International Ltd UKEAT/0105/18/BA)
- 22/07/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 15.07.2019 to 21.07.2019
- 18/07/2019 Court of Session holds that public interest trumps right to privacy for police officers' WhatsApp messages (BC and others v Chief Constable Police Service of Scotland and Others  CSOH 104)