Currently viewing the tag: "settlement agreement"
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 05/12/2019 EAT upholds decision to award costs of £170,000 against Claimant (Mr Brooks v Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust - UKEAT/0246/18/JOJ)
- 03/12/2019 Employment Tribunal finds that doctor was not unfairly dismissed after he refused to use transgender pronouns (Mackereth v (1) The Department for Work and Pensions (2) Advanced Personnel Management Group (UK) Ltd - ET/1304602/2018)
- 02/12/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 25.11.2019 to 01.12.2019
- 28/11/2019 Employment Tribunal awards over £90,000 after finding that employee had been subjected to disability discrimination (Flemming v East of England Ambulance Services NHS Trust - ET/3400184/2016)
- 27/11/2019 Settlement agreements: what's a fair amount for employers to cover in legal costs?