Currently viewing the tag: "race discrimination"
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 23/01/2020 Woman dismissed after taking period of time off work for IVF treatment awarded over £21,000 by Employment Tribunal (Karavadra v BJ Cheese Packaging Limited - ET/1305782/2018)
- 21/01/2020 Line manager sexually harassed temp worker after touching her leg inappropriately (Campbell v Permateelisa (UK) Ltd & R Verolini - ET/2205197/2018)
- 20/01/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 13.01.2020 and 19.01.2020
- 16/01/2020 Employment Tribunal awards Claimant over £2,500 after she was dismissed because she was pregnant (Mushi v Bread and Tea Limited - ET/2202944/2019)
- 14/01/2020 Employment Tribunal upholds sexual harassment claim after "poor taste humour" joke (Prewett v Green King Services Limited - ET/1800566/2019)