Currently viewing the tag: "internet"
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 20/01/2021 Tribunal finds that ignoring employee whilst on maternity leave constituted discrimination (Mrs A Baszkowska v Mr Zbigniew Godzisz - ET/2602065/2019)
- 18/01/2021 Employment law stories in the news - 11.01.2021 to 17.01.2021
- 21/12/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 14.12.2020 to 20.12.2020
- 18/12/2020 Case study: client alleging bullying and harassment at work secures settlement agreement of almost £100,000
- 16/12/2020 Top tips for employers on settlement agreements