Currently viewing the tag: "Health and Safety at Work Act 1974"
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 05/03/2021 A court by any other name is still a court – Irwell Insurance Company Ltd v Watson & Ors  EWCA Civ 67
- 04/03/2021 Misrepresentation is a reason to inspect "without prejudice" documents - Mrs G Coles v. Elders’ Voice UKEAT/0251/19/VP
- 03/03/2021 Redundancy settlement agreements - 5 top tips for employees
- 02/03/2021 Failure to relocate sexual harasser left employee no choice but to resign (Miss S Stretch v Ballymore Construction Services Ltd -ET3202196/2019)
- 01/03/2021 Employment law stories in the news - 21.02.2021 to 28.02.2021