Currently viewing the tag: "harassment"
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 12/02/2020 What is an NDA? Employment solicitor Chris Hadrill explains
- 11/02/2020 Employment Tribunal orders Claimant to pay almost £7,000 in costs after she breached COT3 settlement agreement terms (Ms L Ojelade v Genesis Housing Association Ltd - 3201771/2017)
- 10/02/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 03.02.2020 to 09.02.2020
- 06/02/2020 Employment Tribunal upholds unfair dismissal claim after finding disciplinary process 'deeply flawed' (Mr J Korpan v Magnox Ltd - ET/3306683/2018)
- 04/02/2020 Employment Tribunal rejects Claimant's attempts to challenge the terms of his settlement agreement (Clayton De Beauville v Hertsmere Borough Council - ET/3303561/2019)