Currently viewing the tag: "Employment Tribunal"
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 25/02/2021 Are you being made redundant? Six top tips on what to ask in a consultation process
- 24/02/2021 UK Supreme Court Confirms That Uber Drivers Have “Worker” Rights - Uber BV and others (Appellants) v Aslam and others (Respondents)  UKSC 5
- 23/02/2021 Female employee wins sexual harassment claim due to ineffective action of her employer (Ms A Nartowska v Fluid Options UK Ltd ET2414596/2019)
- 22/02/2021 Employment law stories in the news - 15.02.2021 to 21.02.2021
- 21/02/2021 Non-compete clauses - a quick guide for employees