Currently viewing the tag: "COT3"
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 25/05/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 18.05.2020 to 24.05.2020
- 21/05/2020 Pregnant employee's dismissal not discrimination as dismissing officers were unaware of pregnancy (Agbaje v Santander UK Plc - ET/3325931/2017)
- 19/05/2020 Pregnant employee awarded over £40,000 after being discriminated against by employer (Bosch v FAC Property Consultants Limited - ET/1401369/2018)
- 18/05/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 11.05.2019 to 17.05.2019
- 14/05/2020 Employment Tribunal finds in favour of employee discriminated against because of her OCD (Coulton v Bewbush Community Nursery - ET/2301541/2017)