Currently viewing the tag: "contract law"
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 02/12/2020 Pregnant employee wins almost £18,000 in discrimination claim after being made redundant (Larkin v Liz Earle Beauty Co Ltd – ET/1403400/2018)
- 01/12/2020 Employment Tribunal awards Claimant almost £70,000 after finding that she was subjected to disability discrimination (Mrs J Marsden v Department for Work and Pensions - ET2405365/2018)
- 30/11/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 24.11.2020 to 30.11.2020
- 25/11/2020 Employee discriminated against based on her nationality (Miss W Sims v The London Borough of Lewisham and Governing Body of Adamsrill Primary School - ET/2300981/2019)
- 23/11/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 16.11.2020 to 22.11.2020