Redmans advised a client on a complex and involved Employment Tribunal claim, resulting in a five-figure settlement for their client the day before the Employment Tribunal was due to commence.
Want to talk to an expert employment law solicitor?
You'll receive a callback from a specialist within an hour
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 16/03/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 09.03.2020 to 15.03.2020
- 12/03/2020 Refusal to adjust pregnancy risk assessment constituted discrimination (Sommerford v United Hygiene Services Limited - ET/2300023/2017)
- 09/03/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 02.03.2020 to 08.03.2020
- 05/03/2020 Employee subjected to unfair criticism after notifying employer of pregnacy was discriminated against (Jachacz v Eggfree Cake Box Walthamstow Limited (ET/3200248/2019)
- 03/03/2020 EAT determines whether Jhuti can apply to reasonableness of dismissal (Uddin v London Borough of Ealing  UKEAT/0165/19/RN)