Redmans advised a client on a complex and involved Employment Tribunal claim, resulting in a five-figure settlement for their client the day before the Employment Tribunal was due to commence.
Want to talk to an expert employment law solicitor?
You'll receive a callback from a specialist within an hour
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 20/07/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 13.07.2020 to 19.07.2020
- 06/07/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 29.06.2020 to 05.07.2020
- 30/06/2020 Employee with Asperger’s syndrome wins disability discrimination claim after being fired for sickness absence (Mr I Wells v The Governing Body of Great Yarmouth High School – ET/3401100/2015)
- 29/06/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 22.06.2020 to 28.06.2020
- 25/06/2020 Pregnant employee wins over £15,000 after being unfairly dismissed (Ms J Sinnamon v Carexl Ltd – ET/3329420/2017)