After the furore caused yesterday on Twitter by David Ruffey MP we thought we’d be rather helpful and collate together the dispersed Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal statistics from 2005 to the present date. We know: we’re too nice to you.
Want to talk to an expert employment law solicitor?
You'll receive a callback from a specialist within an hour
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 13/11/2019 Government comments downplays fears of use of NDAs in settlement agreements
- 12/11/2019 Court of Appeal holds that pub conversation between lawyers was inadmissible in Employment Tribunal claim (Curless v Shell International Limited  EWCA Civ 1710)
- 11/11/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 04.11.2019 to 10.10.2019
- 06/11/2019 October's top five Employment Tribunal cases
- 05/11/2019 Chef automatically unfair dismissed after raising concerns about using chicken stock cubes in vegetarian dishes (Ali v Indian Cuisine Limited (2206359/2018))