After the furore caused yesterday on Twitter by David Ruffey MP we thought we’d be rather helpful and collate together the dispersed Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal statistics from 2005 to the present date. We know: we’re too nice to you.
Want to talk to an expert employment law solicitor?
You'll receive a callback from a specialist within an hour
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 16/03/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 09.03.2020 to 15.03.2020
- 12/03/2020 Refusal to adjust pregnancy risk assessment constituted discrimination (Sommerford v United Hygiene Services Limited - ET/2300023/2017)
- 09/03/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 02.03.2020 to 08.03.2020
- 05/03/2020 Employee subjected to unfair criticism after notifying employer of pregnacy was discriminated against (Jachacz v Eggfree Cake Box Walthamstow Limited (ET/3200248/2019)
- 03/03/2020 EAT determines whether Jhuti can apply to reasonableness of dismissal (Uddin v London Borough of Ealing  UKEAT/0165/19/RN)