After the furore caused yesterday on Twitter by David Ruffey MP we thought we’d be rather helpful and collate together the dispersed Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal statistics from 2005 to the present date. We know: we’re too nice to you.
Want to talk to an expert employment law solicitor?
You'll receive a callback from a specialist within an hour
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 26/02/2021 Case study: Redmans assists client with obtaining settlement of over £100,000 in Employment Tribunal claim
- 25/02/2021 Are you being made redundant? Six top tips on what to ask in a consultation process
- 24/02/2021 UK Supreme Court Confirms That Uber Drivers Have “Worker” Rights - Uber BV and others (Appellants) v Aslam and others (Respondents)  UKSC 5
- 23/02/2021 Female employee wins sexual harassment claim due to ineffective action of her employer (Ms A Nartowska v Fluid Options UK Ltd ET2414596/2019)
- 22/02/2021 Employment law stories in the news - 15.02.2021 to 21.02.2021