After the furore caused yesterday on Twitter by David Ruffey MP we thought we’d be rather helpful and collate together the dispersed Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal statistics from 2005 to the present date. We know: we’re too nice to you.
Want to talk to an expert employment law solicitor?
You'll receive a callback from a specialist within an hour
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 20/07/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 13.07.2020 to 19.07.2020
- 06/07/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 29.06.2020 to 05.07.2020
- 30/06/2020 Employee with Asperger’s syndrome wins disability discrimination claim after being fired for sickness absence (Mr I Wells v The Governing Body of Great Yarmouth High School – ET/3401100/2015)
- 29/06/2020 Employment law stories in the news - 22.06.2020 to 28.06.2020
- 25/06/2020 Pregnant employee wins over £15,000 after being unfairly dismissed (Ms J Sinnamon v Carexl Ltd – ET/3329420/2017)