Currently viewing the tag: "discrimination"
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 22/07/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 15.07.2019 to 21.07.2019
- 18/07/2019 Court of Session holds that public interest trumps right to privacy for police officers' WhatsApp messages (BC and others v Chief Constable Police Service of Scotland and Others  CSOH 104)
- 16/07/2019 Shift worker discriminated against when pub stopped offering her shifts because she was pregnant (Knowles v The Inn at Whitehall Limited)
- 15/07/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 08.07.2019 to 14.07.2019
- 11/07/2019 Pregnant employee discriminated against after being dismissed for asserting her wish not to work more than 48 hours per week (Ms T Peart v Care Preference Limited (ET/1806064/2018))