Currently viewing the tag: "director duties"
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 23/07/2019 EAT holds that complaint of defamation in the workplace could potentially constitute a protected disclosure (Mr Ibrahim v HCA International Ltd UKEAT/0105/18/BA)
- 22/07/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 15.07.2019 to 21.07.2019
- 18/07/2019 Court of Session holds that public interest trumps right to privacy for police officers' WhatsApp messages (BC and others v Chief Constable Police Service of Scotland and Others  CSOH 104)
- 16/07/2019 Shift worker discriminated against when pub stopped offering her shifts because she was pregnant (Knowles v The Inn at Whitehall Limited)
- 15/07/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 08.07.2019 to 14.07.2019