Employment law solicitors
Employment solicitors at Redmans Solicitors only represent employees and not employers. Our expert employment solicitors will work with you to find a solution to your workplace problem, regardless of what issue you are facing. To see what we can do for you, call us on 020 3397 3601 or contact us online.
Redmans’ expert employment lawyers offer employment law services to individuals in both litigious and non-litigious circumstances. Our legal services range from drafting and reviewing employment contracts to preparing and conducting complex Employment Tribunal proceedings. We offer expertise in the following particular areas:
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Constructive dismissal claims
- Discrimination at work claims
- Contracts (including drafting, review and dispute resolution)
- Compromise agreements
- Settlement agreements
- Contractual and statutory redundancy payments
- Unlawful deduction from wages
- Grievances & disciplinaries
- Bullying & harassment
As well as offering expert legal advice on these issues our employment team offers representation in the Employment at:
- Case Management Discussions
- Pre-Hearing Reviews
- Full merit hearings
- Remedy hearings
We offer our employment law services on an hourly and a fixed fee basis and, when appropriate, use “no win no fee” agreements to fund litigation in the Employment Tribunal. However, we believe that negotiation is always preferable to litigation in the Employment Tribunal or the civil courts and will try and settle your matter before proceedings are issued if possible. This may involve the drafting, review and signature of a compromise agreement. Once proceedings have been issued we will continue to try and settle your matter through the use of a compromise agreement or COT3 form.
Specialist employment law services for businesses
Our employment lawyers act on the behalf of employers in both litigious and non-litigious circumstances, as well as offering an outsourced Human Resources consultancy for your business. Our solicitors deal with all manner of cases, from unfair dismissal to the drafting of contracts, the handling of dismissal and grievance procedures to the establishing and monitoring of equality policies in the workplace.
Our employment lawyers offer expertise in the following areas to employers:
- Outsourced Human Resources consultancy
- Employment Tribunal representation in unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal and discrimination at work claims (among others)
- The handling of disciplinary and grievance procedures
- The drafting, negotiating and provision of advice relating to contracts of employment
- Compromise agreements & severance packages
- Commercial litigation
Our employment lawyers are based in Richmond and Monument, London.