We’re sorry, but your transaction failed to process. Please try again or contact site support.
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 20/06/2019 EAT dismisses employee's arguments that terms of incentive agreements were 'unconscionable' (Nosworthy v Instinctif Partners Limited EAT/0100/18/RN)
- 18/06/2019 Employment Tribunal awards claimant over £80,000 compensation after discriminatory dismissal (Wenlock v Marks and Spencer plc 1300384/2017)
- 17/06/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 10.06.2019 to 16.06.2019
- 11/06/2019 EAT reduces aggravated damages award by £1,000 after finding Claimant had been doubly compensated (Base Childrenswear Ltd v Otshudi UKEAT/0267/18/JOJ)
- 10/06/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 03.06.2019 to 09.06.2019