Call Redmans today to discuss your employment law matter
Call Redmans on 020 3397 3603 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your employment law matter. Alternatively, you can call Chris Hadrill, the partner responsible for the employment department, on 020 3397 3601 or email him at email@example.com.Call us
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 22/03/2018 Employment Tribunal holds that employee whose role was made redundant whilst on maternity leave was discriminated against (Gooding v The Felixstowe Dock and Railway Company Limited)
- 20/03/2018 Employment Tribunal awards £29,800 to employee dismissed because she was pregnant and about to take maternity leave (Naraine v Smart Medical Clinics Ltd)
- 19/03/2018 Settlement agreements: how much should you receive for your settlement agreement?
- 19/03/2018 Employment law stories in the news - 12.03.2018 to 18.03.2018
- 16/03/2018 Redmans help executive client increase their settlement agreement offer by almost £10,000