After the furore caused yesterday on Twitter by David Ruffey MP we thought we’d be rather helpful and collate together the dispersed Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal statistics from 2005 to the present date. We know: we’re too nice to you.
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 20/03/2018 Employment Tribunal awards £29,800 to employee dismissed because she was pregnant and about to take maternity leave (Naraine v Smart Medical Clinics Ltd)
- 19/03/2018 Settlement agreements: how much should you receive for your settlement agreement?
- 19/03/2018 Employment law stories in the news - 12.03.2018 to 18.03.2018
- 16/03/2018 Redmans help executive client increase their settlement agreement offer by almost £10,000
- 15/03/2018 Employment Tribunal holds it has no jurisdiction to consider claims due to COT3 agreement (Ratcliffe v Baker Hughes Limited)