After the furore caused yesterday on Twitter by David Ruffey MP we thought we’d be rather helpful and collate together the dispersed Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal statistics from 2005 to the present date. We know: we’re too nice to you.
Want to talk to an expert employment law solicitor?
You'll receive a callback from a specialist within an hour
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 18/09/2018 Female employee sexually harassed and victimised awarded over £11,000 in compensation (Alrajjal v Media 10 Ltd, ET)
- 17/09/2018 Employment law stories in the news - 10.09.2018 to 16.09.2016
- 13/09/2018 Belief in ownership of copyright was not a 'philosophical belief' under Equality Act (Gray v Mulberry Company (Design) Ltd, EAT)
- 11/09/2018 Employee wins case of victimization after making complaint of discrimination (Ms E Osei v Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital NHS Trust, ET)
- 10/09/2018 Employment law stories in the news - 03.09.2018 to 09.09.2018