After the furore caused yesterday on Twitter by David Ruffey MP we thought we’d be rather helpful and collate together the dispersed Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal statistics from 2005 to the present date. We know: we’re too nice to you.
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 12/12/2017 Employee who suffered from depression/anxiety and was dismissed, wins case for disability discrimination and unfair and wrongful dismissal
- 11/12/2017 Employment law stories in the news - 04.12.2017 to 10.12.2017
- 07/12/2017 Pregnant employee discriminated against and victimised after making complaint of discrimination (Jarvis v Davies and Davies Estate Agents Limited)
- 06/12/2017 Interesting Employment Judgments released - 27.11.2017 to 03.12.2017
- 05/12/2017 Employee was fairly dismissed for redundancy reasons and not because she had taken maternity leave (Sedze v Bulb Interiors Ltd)