After the furore caused yesterday on Twitter by David Ruffey MP we thought we’d be rather helpful and collate together the dispersed Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal statistics from 2005 to the present date. We know: we’re too nice to you.
Want to talk to an expert employment law solicitor?
You'll receive a callback from a specialist within an hour
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 20/06/2019 EAT dismisses employee's arguments that terms of incentive agreements were 'unconscionable' (Nosworthy v Instinctif Partners Limited EAT/0100/18/RN)
- 18/06/2019 Employment Tribunal awards claimant over £80,000 compensation after discriminatory dismissal (Wenlock v Marks and Spencer plc 1300384/2017)
- 17/06/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 10.06.2019 to 16.06.2019
- 11/06/2019 EAT reduces aggravated damages award by £1,000 after finding Claimant had been doubly compensated (Base Childrenswear Ltd v Otshudi UKEAT/0267/18/JOJ)
- 10/06/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 03.06.2019 to 09.06.2019