After the furore caused yesterday on Twitter by David Ruffey MP we thought we’d be rather helpful and collate together the dispersed Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal statistics from 2005 to the present date. We know: we’re too nice to you.
Want to talk to an expert employment law solicitor?
You'll receive a callback from a specialist within an hour
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 18/02/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 11.02.2019 to 17.02.2019
- 13/02/2019 Negotiating a higher redundancy payout - 10 top tips
- 11/02/2019 Employment law stories in the news - 04.02.2019 to 10.02.2019
- 07/02/2019 Female employee made redundant on maternity leave awarded almost £30,000 by Employment Tribunal (Storie v Clyde Property Ltd S/4100303/17)
- 05/02/2019 Withdrawal of settlement agreement not due to threat of Tribunal proceedings (Degnan v BP Services International Limited ET/3302969/2015)