Call Redmans today to discuss your employment law matter
Call Redmans on 020 3397 3603 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your employment law matter. Alternatively, you can call Chris Hadrill, the partner responsible for the employment department, on 020 3397 3601 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.Call us
Basic rights at work
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 19/04/2018 Employment Tribunal awards Claimant compensation of over £35,000 after he was victimised by previous employer (Mohamud v JJ Food Service Limited)
- 18/04/2018 ACAS Guide on Settlement Agreements: what is it and what effect does it have?
- 17/04/2018 Protected conversations: what do they mean and when are they used?
- 16/04/2018 Employment law stories in the news - 09.04.2018 to 15.04.2018
- 13/04/2018 Redmans help client increase their settlement agreement offer by over £3,500