After the furore caused yesterday on Twitter by David Ruffey MP we thought we’d be rather helpful and collate together the dispersed Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal statistics from 2005 to the present date. We know: we’re too nice to you.
020 3397 3603Enquiry form
- 24/08/2017 International Petroleum Ltd & Ors v Osipov & Ors - senior management had personal liability for dismissal of whistleblowing employee
- 23/08/2017 Employment law cases in the news - 14.08.2017 to 20.08.2017
- 22/08/2017 AM v GF and Balfour Beatty Rail Limited - colleague baring backside in workplace was sexual harassment
- 21/08/2017 Employment law stories in the news - 14.08.2017 to 20.08.2017
- 17/08/2017 Can a single incident or remark constitute sexual harassment under the Equality Act 2010?