Redmans Solicitors are an innovative and energetic law firm based in Richmond, London. We specialise in both contentious and non-contentious areas of employment law and partnership law. This includes the following areas of work:
- Employment law advice to Partners & Executives
- Bullying and harassment at work
- Legal advice to employers and employees on settlement agreements and compromise agreements
- Employment contract review service
- Advice to employers and employees on disciplinary hearings
- Privacy and data protection
- Employment Tribunal legal advice and representation
- Unfair dismissal and constructive dismissal claims
- Whistleblowing claims and whistleblower protection
- Discrimination at work
- Employment contracts
- Professional negligence
Redmans Solicitors was founded in 2000 and, with over 18 years’ experience, our reputation is built on the range of expertise offered by our staff, and on the scope of their practical experience.
We listen to our clients and use the insight that this gives us, as well as our legal experience, to deliver the best possible results to you. You will always deal directly with one of our expert solicitors and employ a friendly and responsive approach to ensure that your needs are put first.
We have the following offices and meeting locations in London:
- Richmond (head office)
- Marble Arch
- Kings Cross
We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (www.sra.org.uk). Our SRA number is 468098
Redmans Solicitors is a trading name of Redmans Limited. The company number of Redmans Limited is 05872980
Our complaints policy can be found here.